We have exclusively started our paleo recipe section. With the introduction of this section we are posting paleo chicken marsala recipe.
This recipe is inspired from India.
Chicken Marsala Recipe
- 2 pasture raised chicken breasts, thinned out
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot powder dissolved in 2 Tbsp cold filtered water
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper your chicken breasts and then dredge in the coconut flour. Shake off excess.
- In a sauté pan heat up coconut oil on medium-low heat.
- Once hot add the chicken breasts and cook 5-7 minutes each side, until browned. Take out and set aside.
- In the same pan add the mushrooms and cook until they begin to sweat, 6-7 minutes.
- Add the marsala, chicken broth, and dissolved arrowroot powder. Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes. Add the chicken back in for 3-5 minutes then plate.
Let me know in the comments what do you think about this recipe. If you like it dont forget to share and subscribe.